ARNTZ-History

225 Years of Company History – 7 Generations

OldLogo OldLoc
1793
Company foundation as water-driven forge in a valley of Remscheid, production of forged work pieces, drills and files
1879
Relocation of the production plant to Lenneper Street (today‘s location)
1900
Start production of Saw Blades for Metal and Wood Industry
1944
Start production of Segmental Circular Saw Blades
1966
Johann Wilhelm Arntz starts in the company
1978
Start production of Carbide-tipped Circular Saw Blades
1981
Foundation of ARNTZ USA in Summerville, South Carolina
1988
Start production of Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades
1990
Foundation of ARNTZ Schmölln / Thüringen
1993
200 years ARNTZ
1996
Jan Wilhelm Arntz starts in the company
1999
Foundation of ARNTZ Almere / Netherland
2001
Start production of Carbide-tipped Band Saw Blades
2010
Establishing the Weld Center Schmölln (WCS) for Band Saw Blades
2015
Relocation of the production plant ARNTZ Schmölln to Industriering 17
2017
Investment in additional Bi-Metal and Carbide Saw Blade production lines
2018
225 years ARNTZ company
NowLogo NowLoc